THE ACADEMY'S FELLOWSHIP
Each year, the Academy elects to its fellowship up to 60 outstanding scholars who have achieved distinction in any branch of the creative and innovative professions. In addition, the Academy also elect Honorary Fellows for their exceptional achievements in society.
The Academy is a gateway for the training and opportunities for information on the latest knowledge in film, media and designs in the European and Asian regions. Every year, the Academy rewards people for supporting this industry and society at large. Through its prestigious Fellowship, the Academy honours the exceptional achievements and outstanding contributions of an individual in the field.
Candidates can be nominated or self-apply.
Candidates are required to fill out and sign the “ Application Form”
Provide required documentations and proofs according to “ Evaluation Standard Form”
Evaluation will be proceeded by the committee. All qualified candidates will receive a formal written notification. Accordingly to the evaluation of candidates, qualified candidates are entitled to us the post nominal of professional qualification
Achievement and Award
Applicants for Honorary Fellowship must meet the following requirements:
Above 28 years old
Must have at least 10 years of work experience
Make significant and creative contributions to the development of related industries
Have a senior position in related industries
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
• All winners will be awarded the certificate signed by Professor Shuji Nakamura, the permanent honorary dean (2014 Nobel Laureate).
• Winners can print the title of Honorary Fellowship (Hon. FAMT) designation on the letterhead, business cards and legal documents.
• Winner’s name will be listed on our website and would be accessed locally and globally.
• Winners can communicate with leaders in various industries sharing experience, knowledge and resources.
• Honorary Fellows can receive the Golden Statue Award (13.5 inches high, 8.5 pounds in weight) issued by the Academy and engraved with the academician’s name and honorary academician title
MEET OUR HONORARY FELLOWS & FELLOWS
拿督 林和忠 爵士DATO' CHEV HERMAN LAM KSJ
Managing Director of Lastminute Holdings Ltd
MS GIGI DEMENT
2011 Academy Award Producer
DR KAREN SUTHERLAND
University of the Sunshine Coast
MS YIK HIU CHING, NICOLE
Applicants for Fellowship must meet the following requirements:
1) Above 28 years old
2) Must have at least 3 years of work experience
3) Creative contributions to the development of related industries
4) Have a senior position in related industries
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
All winners will be awarded the certificate signed by Professor Shuji Nakamura, the permanent honorary dean (2014 Nobel Laureate) .
Winners can print the title of Fellowship (FAMT) designation on the letterhead , business cards and legal documents.
Winner’s name will be listed on our website, and would be accessed locally and globally.
Winners can communicate with leaders in various industries sharing experience, knowledge and resources.
Fellows are the major category of fellowship at the Academy. They are from the creative industry around the world with a decade of experiences. An election is a mark of distinction, as only a very small number of recipients in any field are elected. Up to 60 elections are made in each year to the fellowship.
Fellowship is open to candidates who have at least 5 years of working experience and meet one of the following criteria:
• A master level thesis of 15,000 to 20,000 words approved by the Academy; or
• A Bachelor’s degree and have passed the Fellowship examination; or
• Solid knowledge and working experience in the field of digital media, innovation, creation and transmedia.
HONORARY FELLOWSHIP, FAMT (HONS)
Honorary Fellows are expected to have more than 10 years of experience in the industry and have certain contributions to society.
Honorary Fellowship (Hon. FAMT) The Honorary Fellowship is granted to candidates who meet one of the following criteria:
• A major creative contribution to the advancement of digital media, innovation, enterprises or transmedia.
• A position of eminence in the practice of the industry.
• Obtained the Fellowship from AMT and has made a significant contribution to the Academy.
PRIVILEGES AND BENEFITS
All recipients will receive a certificate from the Academy, indicating the Honorary Fellowship signed by our President and Vice President
Applicants will have the right to include the professional title Fellow / Hon. Fellow after your name on organization letterheads, business cards and legal documents.
You can access a network of professionals who share common practice, advanced knowledge base, and resources.